Brownies? Or cookies? What do you prefer? Hard question right? Because both are just delectable!
But, what would you do if you got to know that you don’t have to make this back-breaking decision anymore? Think of an answer because I have a recipe which gives you, brookie.
- A combination of both, brownies and cookies. Made to tackle the knackering decision.
Once upon a time, I was craving for cookies very badly and the next moment, it was replaced by a yearning for brownies. So, I went ahead and typed in brownies and cookies in Pinterest. And then I met, this amazing recipe! I immediately baked them and we live happily ever after.
(Yes, sometimes I lose it)
Makes: 24 brookies
- Milk/Dark chocolate – 200g (I used Milk)
- Butter – 125g
- Brown Sugar – 1 cup
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Eggs – 3
- Self-raising flour – 3/4 cup
- Plain Flour – 3/4 cup
- Cocoa powder – 1/4 cup
Self Raising Flour Recipe:
Take a plain flour, a little less than 3/4 cup and add 1 & 1/2 tsp of baking powder and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Melt chocolate and butter together. After every 30 seconds give it a stir and put it back in the microwave. Repeat this, until it is melted thoroughly.
- Beat the 3 eggs, fluffy.
- Once the last 2 steps are done, put the brown sugar, vanilla extract and the eggs in the melted chocolate and butter. Mix it until smooth (call this the wet mixture)
- Mix the plain flour, self raising flour and the cocoa powder (dry mixture)
- While, the wet mixture is getting incorporated, keep adding 1 tbsp of the dry mixture to it.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- If your mixture is not thick, keep it in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Then as per the size you want, just clump it on the cookie tray.
- Bake for 13 minutes at 180 degrees C.
Voilà! Here, you have some mouth-watering, finger-licking, tummy…something, BROOKIES! If you enjoyed the recipe then don’t forget to subscribe to my blog because I have many exciting posts coming up!
Which is your most favourite desert in the world?