BROWNIES!! Who doesn’t love brownies? I love brownie, you love brownie, we all love brownie!! Right? But finding a perfect recipe for preparing the world’s best brownie is so damn difficult! I have been there so I understand the struggle you might be going through right now.
Why are brownies important?
–> Well, when you are having a bad day…a piece of brownie can keep you away from the famous ‘self-pitying’ phase.
–> Also, they help you earn some extra brownie points. Okay, I know it was a lame one!
–> And they fill your stomach when you hungry and even when you aren’t!!
But here’s the problem, you don’t want to spend a lot bucks on buying these brownies which are over in just ONE coffee break! Seriously, just ONE!
And also, you can’t find the perfect recipe to bake brownies! Life so difficult guys *sobs*
But, I have the perfect recipe to fill your tummy with the world’s best brownies EVER!
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips or any chocolate
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- Double boil your butter until completely melted.
- Add your chocolate chips or chocolate to your butter and continue double boiling it.
- When chocolate is completely melted, add in the sugar and mix well until well incorporated.
- Remove the heat, add eggs one at a time and mix well (Preheat oven to 325F PR 160C)
- Sieve the cocoa powder and flour together and add it to the batter.
- Mix well until you get a rich and dark brown batter.
- Cover your pan with butter paper or grease it with butter and the batter to it.
- Bake for 25-30 mins at 325F OR 160C
- After it’s done baking, let it cool for about 30-60 mins before cutting it!
VOILAAA! Here’s your recipe to the world’s best brownie ever which are soon going to reside in your tummy! Happy Baking!