Hey cookie lovers! That’s the reason you are here right? Yes, you are!
The other day, I suddenly got the urge to bake some cookies and the idea of starting posting recipes popped in my mind. And I was like, why not? There are myriad food lovers out there who have some hidden love for baking and they would totally fancy a new food blogger. I was so thrilled to write this post that, you can’t even imagine!
Let’s start with the recipe and also let me know, how the photos taken by me turned out, in the comments!
- 110g butter
- 350g light brown sugar or 250g white sugar
- 55g cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 260g all purpose flour
- 8tbsp nutella
- caramel filled chocolates
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C
- Heat a medium sized saucepan and melt the butter.
- Take off the heat from the melted butter and stir in the sugar and eggs.
- Later, add cocoa powder, salt and baking powder and stir well.
- After that add the flour and stir until no lumps of flour left.
- Then make a small ball of 1tbsp dough and with your finger make a small hole in the centre. Add nutella and the heated caramel chocolate and seal it with a flattened tbsp of dough.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Voilaaa! In just 12 mins, your nostrils will be filled with the aroma of these delicious cookies!
Ps, don’t forget to take a picture of your cookies and share it with me on Twitter or Instagram, with the hashtag #flauntyourcookies!!
Also, I have started doing a Q&A Saturday, where I answer one question from the Q&A Journal for you!
Meet you on Wednesday, with a brand new post!